Sometimes, you can’t help but crave a tasty treat. Fortunately, you don’t have to go far in Auburn to satisfy your sweet tooth. Indulge with some marvelous milkshakes at The Mason Jar. You don’t even have to order lunch or dinner first—you can just stop by for a shake!
More on the Milkshakes at the Mason Jar
The milkshakes at The Mason Jar come covered in huge toppings, like cookies, popsicles, donuts, and much more. The restaurant calls them “extreme milkshakes,” and it’s easy to see why. Past and current flavors include:
- Peach, topped with an ice cream cone and fresh peaches;
- Coffee, topped with donuts, a pastry, and a Pop-Tart;
- Cookie dough, topped with multiple kinds of cookies;
- The Pirate, which includes cookies and cream ice cream, chocolate gold coins, Oreos, and more;
- The War Eagle, which includes orange Creamsicle ice cream, a muffin, and an icing-covered AU cookie;
- The Unicorn, which includes cotton candy ice cream, a lollipop, cotton candy, and more; and
- Strawberry cheesecake, topped with strawberries and cheesecake.
More on the Mason Jar
The Mason Jar also serves delicious entrees and appetizers! It specializes in filling Southern fare. When you visit, you can order dishes like:
- Country fried steak;
- Ribeye steak sandwiches;
- Chicken and dumplings;
- Fried chicken;
- Fried pickles;
- Mac and cheese bites;
- Steak tips;
- Buffalo tender wraps; and
- Southern fried catfish.
Just thinking about all this tasty food sure makes us hungry! If you’re feeling a bit peckish, here’s all you need to know before you visit The Mason Jar.
You can find The Mason Jar at 1936 S. College St. in Auburn. It’s open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday.
As for the milkshakes, they’re only served at specific times! The Mason Jar will whip them up Monday through Friday from 4 to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 12 to 8:30 p.m.
Milkshakes at The Mason Jar are something you just can’t miss. Now, the question is: will you be splitting your shake? Or will you try to have the whole thing in one sitting? No matter which you choose, you’re in for a delightful, delicious dessert!
We all want to live the sweet life! Enjoy a comfortable, affordable home when you live at Summer Wind. You can even see our floorplans online here. As for learning more about local spotlights and news, don’t forget to visit our blog.